Senior CRM Manager // Baze
Here’s who we are
At Baze, we’re making the science of personalized nutrition actionable and convenient. Pioneering in nutrition science, we’re working on a product that adds years to people’s lives. Healthy, vibrant years. The best years. We have offices in Berlin, Boston, and Zurich. We’re looking for a new teammate to join us in our Berlin (Neukölln) office. Founded in 2014, we’re the only company in our space working with, rather than around, the science. Currently we’re operating mainly in the US market. There’s more to learn about us on our website.
As Senior CRM manager at Baze we are looking for someone with a strong analytical mind, technical savviness and clear KPI ownership. Our success is built on customer retention, thus this role is a key contributor to Baze’s promising future. You will lead our customer communication from strategy to execution. With support from your cross-functional counterparts you will develop campaigns to boost overall company objectives in acquisition, retention and reactivation. Writing may be an art, but to you CRM is a science. You balance the creative with the analytical. You are a highly self-motivated digital marketeer and strong collaborator who ideally has a big interest in health & nutrition.
Here’s who we’re looking for
Along with a passion for a healthy lifestyle, a results-oriented mindset, data-driven approach and a lot of positive energy, the ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of work experience in CRM or comparable roles, preferably in a direct-to-consumer or subscription startup plus US market experience.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM best practices to increase lifetime value, reduce churn rate as well as of A/B testing and post-campaign analysis.
- To us, personalization is key, so have the ability to understand data, segment our customer base and personalize messaging accordingly.
- You have hands-on experience with leading multi-channel CRM platforms, like Braze, Insider, HubSpot, Lean Plum or similar.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written verbal, ideally native speaker level.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Together with Baze’s marketing and product teams, you develop and execute end-to-end CRM strategies to acquire new customers, continually engage and retain them throughout their lifecycle.
- You explore new opportunities for customer segmentation and personalization to bring the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- You boost our core KPIs acquisition, retention and reactivation.
- You report directly to Baze’s CMO.
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape a pioneering, high-growth and purpose-driven venture
- An environment in which your work will be appreciated and has impact
- A beautiful office in one of the most exciting areas of Berlin
- A highly collaborative environment with a creative and talented team
- Monthly personalized vitamins tailored to your needs.
Baze provides a family-friendly environment. We learn every day how different people can be, so of course, we seek and support diversity and inclusion when hiring. If you’re interested in working with us, remember we don’t hire workers, we hire people with fresh ideas, passion and enthusiasm for what we do. If that’s you, then tell us all about it.
Chief Marketing Officer