Senior Customer Care Manager (f/m/div) for a new finleap venture // FinLeap
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, finleap is Europe’s number one Fintech ecosystem. We are renowned for our fast execution in building successful, innovative and market-changing Fintech companies. Combining entrepreneurial execution, technological capabilities and diverse talent from over 55 different countries, finleap continuously challenges the status quo to reshape the way technology impacts the financial market. With 14 established ventures and new ones being launched each year, we have a wide variety of opportunities.
We create innovative companies that solve today’s customer needs in the financial industry. We build ventures from scratch and combine years of industry knowledge with entrepreneurial drive and passion. We move quickly but also have enough time and space to develop broad ideas.
What will keep you challenged?
- Build and develop a customer care team in collaboration with an outsourcing partner for our new venture
- Define, test and implement the new customer care process
- Optimize and manage processes through tracking, analytics and reporting to ensure that quality standards are met
- Take over a leadership role within the customer care team once established
- Collaborate with other departments and report to the Head of Customer Care
What will make you succeed?
- Minimum 4 years of experience in B2C customer care, ideally focused on finance or insurance
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role, scaling and motivating colleagues & teams for best performance
- Result oriented way of working with the ability to develop, implement and assess performance metrics
- Very customer oriented and able to understand the customer’s needs
- Loves to create and optimize processes
- Business fluent English, German is a plus
Why new finleap venture?
- Have a direct impact on the development of our new B2C-venture! Join and shape it right from the beginning.
- Work with incredibly passionate and talented team members in our amazing office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks and snacks, community events and other employer benefits (e.g. discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships and more).
- An international leadership team dedicated to your growth and development.
- Profit from a strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech ecosystem.