(Senior) Growth Hacker/Marketing Manager // Tech Open Air
Tech Open Air is Europe’s leading technology festival about the future of work & life. Our mission is to make people, organisations & the planet future-proof.
With 200+ international speakers, 80+ satellite events, Haus of Tech exhibition hall and over 20k attendees TOA19 was our biggest edition so far. Now we would like you to join us and help us grow even further.
TOA is on the lookout for a Growth Hacker with a strong background in both community management, social media, and growth hacking on an international level. Your role will involve conceptualising and executing marketing campaigns to drive our database building and ticket sales effort.
We’re looking for a candidate who brings a busload of creativity and innovation to the table, whilst also utilising all the data at their disposal to ask the relevant questions and make the right decisions.
- Ideate, execute, and report on growth driving campaigns both locally and internationally
- Own the TOA Social Media channels, and utilise them as a vital tool in achieving set KPIs
- Own all elements of the community functions at TOA, including keeping our customers happy and informed through our customer service channels
- Measure, collate, and report on data resulting from Marketing Activities, asking the right questions to make decisions on marketing actions and direction
- Support the Marketing Team with other elements of the marketing mix, such as CRM, copy editing, and communication deliverables.
- 3+ years of Marketing experience, with a proven track record of driving user growth through innovative marketing approaches.
- You have a creative mindset, an entrepreneurial attitude and consider yourself both a big thinker and a data freak.
- You are able to set your own KPIs and are able to execute and take responsibility for your decisions.
- Strong project management skills.
- An analytical thinker.
- You have experience in building strong, dedicated communities on an international scale, both online and offline.
- You have a complete command of the English language.