(Senior) Manager, Paid Social (m/f/x)
DrSmile is one of the fastest-growing digital healthcare startups in Germany. We specialize in cosmetic teeth straightening with innovative clear aligner technology and strive to be the first dentist chain you really love.
With innovative 3D printing technologies, telemedicine capabilities, and a network of aspiring doctors, we create novel and contemporary solutions to provide high-quality dentistry. We aim at being the first real lifestyle brand within the dental market, a market that hasn’t received real disruption ever since its inception. Our goals are high, we’re hungry for success and our patient’s happiness is our daily motivation.
We offer flat hierarchies, a fast-paced environment, wonderful co-workers, and an impeccable learning experience. Of course, we also have the usual office puppies everybody loves.
- You will manage and optimize campaigns for acquisition and other defined KPIs
- Analyze campaign results continuously, with the ability to notice and flag any issues within large sets of data, and actively improve on performance by making good use of insights
- Monitor closely budget targets and propose budget allocations to drive efficient growth
- Coordinate and analyze A/B split tests across paid social channels
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance; e.g. Creative, BI, CRO etc.—(targeting, landing page, creative, etc.)
- Provide project management support to ensure deadlines are met
- Collaborate with platform partners like Facebook, Smartly, TikTok, Snap to ensure our marketing goals are met and stay updated about innovative products
- You already gained several work experience within the field of performance marketing with a focus on Facebook & Instagram (Tik Tok, Snapchat, Pinterest is a plus)
- A geek of data, strong analytical thinking / result-driven and solution-oriented working style
- Excellent Excel are a must
- Strong level of autonomy and decisiveness based on data
- You are obsessed with growth and building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- You are familiar with the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- You have a positive mindset towards challenges and new opportunities and a natural hustler with a contagious “can-do” attitude
- Experience with Facebook apis or a strong desire to learn it is a big plus
- You are fluent in English (written & spoken), more languages are a plus