Senior Marketing Manager // Locus.sh
Locus is a global decision- making platform in the supply chain that uses deep learning and proprietary algorithms to provide route optimization, real-time tracking, insights and analytics, beat optimization, efficient warehouse management, vehicle allocation and utilization, intuitive 3D packing and measurement of packages. Locus automates human decisions required to transport a package or a person, between any two points on earth, delivering gains along with efficiency, consistency, and transparency in operations. Locus, which has achieved a peak of 1 million orders processed in a day (200,000 orders an hour) and is trained & tested on over 100 million+ order deliveries, works in 75 cities across the globe. Locus works with several large-scale market leaders like Unilever, Mondelez, Lazada, Walmart, Diageo, Blue Dart (Subsidiary of DHL), Myntra etc. Locus is backed by some of the biggest names in the market and recently raised $22 Mn in a Series B round from renowned global and silicon valley based investors such as Tiger Global amongst many others.
At Locus, you will have to oversee the promotion of a business, service, product or brand. Depending on the organization, you would be managing the marketing of a whole line of products and services, or be focused on one particular thing to promote.
Your KPI’s would include:
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share while also considering customer satisfaction.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts and identifying new Customers.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy and communicating the marketing plan effectively.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Develop go to market strategies including key propositions and constructs.
- End to end program management to ensure smooth execution of the marketing goals.
- Developing and executing new ideas for driving engagement goals.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to develop timely inputs, set-up processes across other functions of the organization to maintain a high bar on quality execution.
- Compile, analyse, and present performance metrics and enlighten potential opportunities for program growth.
- Establishing guidelines and best practices across teams .
Senior Marketing Manager Requirement:
- Should have the right to work and live in the EU.
- 6+ years of marketing/program management experience, handled B2B marketing, promotions or loyalty programs for a consumer facing, ideally from logistics background / SAAS background/ retail/ ecommerce of significant scale.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups.
- Well versed with 2 local European Language and English (Mandatory).
- Excellent at people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or marketing.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and strong attention to detail.
- Strong data-driven decision making skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate insights into opportunities.
- Ability to think and influence both quantitatively and qualitatively.