Senior Online Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, Worldline and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
We are seeking an experienced and hands-on Senior Online Marketing Manager who has a track record of raising brand awareness and developing new leads in the B2B space. You have a technical marketing skillset and demonstrable experience defining and executing in SEA / SEM and LinkedIn campaigns.
Fraugster is a highly data driven company that uses data to gain an edge on our competition. We apply this mindset across all functions and roles. We are looking for someone:
- Who can manage multiple marketing channels to deliver business objectives e.g. connecting B2B buyer journeys across touchpoints to improve conversion rates from a MQLs to SQLs
- Who is skilled at using data to make informed marketing decisions e.g. refine messaging and calls to action to drive improvements in key metrics and refine marketing tactics
- Experienced at defining and tracking the right metrics to identify what marketing activities are delivering the greatest impact and ROI
- Experienced at using experimentation (e.g. A/B testing) to iteratively develop a winning marketing strategy
- Who can work closely with Content Marketing Managers and our Product team to drive the right messages through the right channels in order to target and convert our ideal customers.
You will be supported, enabled and challenged by a collaborative team across functions from Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to Product and Fraud Analytics. This will provide you with a deep understanding of our product and USPs.
- 5+ years of relevant online marketing experience preferably in B2B. An affinity for Fintech and tech driven products is a plus.
- Evidence of generating winning strategies and delivering impact (e.g. increased traffic, new signups etc) in your previous roles
- Skilled at using data to drive decision making and working with Excel, Google Suite (Adwords, Analytics), Social media marketing tools, and / or other technical marketing analytics, campaign planning and content management tools.
- Fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), who is able to craft concise, on-point messaging.
- Result-oriented mindset, making it easy to put ideas into action plans, implement and track them.
What we offer:
- A diverse team representing more than 25 nationalities
- Every employee receives shares, benefitting from their contribution to the success of the company
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Free gym in the office building
- Daily fresh fruits, a selection of drinks and something for your sweet tooth to help you stay focused throughout the day
Upon clicking \”Send\”, you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.