(Senior) Online Marketing Manager, Paid Social (w/m/div) at Joonko // FinLeap
We are Joonko
Through our smart technology and expert knowledge we connect the old and the new world, making our products attractive for the B2B and B2C market and focus on a disruption and digitalization of banking and insurances.
Inspired by the courage and strength of Junko Tabei, we have set ourselves the goal of removing the obstacles our customers face. Our claim and declared goal is to recommend the best product for our clients, which is exactly tailored to their individual needs.
We build on a passionate and unique company culture, driven by our CEO Carolin Gabor. What we do is based on Impact, Responsibility and Collaboration.
We nurture an environment of diversity and freedom, where people can truly be themselves. We want you to love coming to work.
If you like to think out of the box, automate all the things and make people’s lives easier, we are looking for you.
Simple, fair and understandable.
What challenges you?
- As (Senior) Marketing Manager, Paid Social (f/m/div) you are responsible for the conception, creation and implementation of paid social media campaigns, such as on Facebook or Instagram, in cooperation with external agencies.
- For this purpose, you will conceptualize and coordinate the target group-oriented content and support the creation of a cross-media communication plan.
- You are also responsible for native advertising campaigns in Taboola and Outbrain.
- Define and review KPIs for measuring the success of social media campaigns
- Your area of responsibility also includes reporting and monitoring as well as performing your own performance analyses.
What makes you successful?
- Several years of relevant, well-founded professional experience in the B2C paid advertising context in various companies or agencies.
- You have gained experience in the conception, management and implementation of paid social media campaigns.
- You have sound technical and professional knowledge of social media monitoring tools.
- The monitoring, performance-oriented control and evaluation of social media campaigns is easy for you.
- As a creative mind you are not afraid of the short-term implementation of ideas and always keep the overview, at the same time you have a good feeling for text and image.
- In addition to your strong communication skills in English and German (not mandatory) , you have a talent for preparing and communicating complex issues in a media-friendly, informative and interesting way.
- Furthermore you are a team player and fulfil your tasks with highest motivation.
- Use your ideas to build our new B2C venture! Be part of it from the beginning!
- Work with an incredibly passionate and talented team in our office at the H32 StartUp Hub, including free drinks and snacks, a lot of team events and many other benefits for our employees (e.g. discounts for local transport tickets, fitness programs and more).
- An international management team that attaches great importance to the personal and professional development of the individual team members.
- Benefit from our extensive network of companies and experts as part of our finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech Ecosystem