SENIOR PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER (w/m/d // PLUTO TV
ABOUT PLUTO TV
We love what we do and we are committed to entertaining the planet.
In collaboration with major TV stations, film studios, publishers and digital media companies, we offer more than 100 live channels as well as thousands of films and series on demand. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, Internet and TV streaming devices. Millions of viewers tune in every month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, digital trend series, sports, lifestyle and more. And that is all for free.
Pluto TV, a Viacom Company, is headquartered in Los Angeles and has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
For our EMEA headquarters in Berlin we are looking for a SENIOR PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER (f/m/d)
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The SENIOR PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER (f/m/d) will ensure the planning, execution, analysis and controlling of all marketing activities. You will work in close partnership with all of Pluto TV Europe’s departments, across all current and upcoming territories in Europe, as well as with our colleagues in the Pluto TV Los Angeles headquarters and at Viacom.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns across PPC, Paid Social, Display/Video campaigns, etc.
- Manage the overall performance marketing budget and maintain weekly and monthly reports to monitor performance and budgets across all channels
- Plan and launch A/B tests for landing page optimization, ad copy, promotional cadence and segment discovery
- Optimize and grow existing channels and identify, evaluate and recommend new to test
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaigns
- Drive the execution of the retention campaign strategy and work across multiple European territories simultaneously
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Several years of relevant experience in marketing
- Experience with analytics such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Insights and Facebook Ads Manager, among others
- Results-oriented self-starter well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition, including latest trends and best practices
- Experience with running A/B and multivariate experiments
- Enthusiastic, highly organized team player with passion for entertainment
- Fluent German and English
- We are a startup with a corporate background and combine the best of both worlds
- Join us in creating the entertainment of tomorrow from the scratch
- Take a decisive and creative role in a constantly growing team
- Be part of our international and dynamic team
- Work with the latest technology and be always close to the newest trends of the media world
- Come as you are! You don’t have to wear a tie unless you want to
… and help make our vision a reality by sending us your cover letter and CV in English with your earliest start date with subject: SENIOR PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER (f/m/d)