Senior Technical SEO Manager (f/m/d)
Help everyone find the right job to live a fulfilling life” Join the Heyvolution!
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romance hungry people, but also the dream of every employee and employer out there. At HeyJobs, we use rich data sets and machine-learning technology to match talent and companies. With more than 2500 customers and a team of 200+ outstanding individuals, we are striving to become the trusted career platform and advisor for talent in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
🌱 Our offer to you
- An impactful role in a high growth company: Google is where most people start their job search and thus holds the potential to become a major source of traffic for us – especially as we are accelerating our growth to become the leading talent platform in Europe. Whether it’s about regular SEO or Google-for-Jobs-specific optimization, we want you to be the brain behind our growth strategy – working in close collaboration with our product engineering & marketing teams.
- Follow your own path: We have a 6-level career framework with equal paths for managers and individual contributors, including bi-yearly performance feedback sessions. You have the opportunity to develop yourself in any direction with a wide array of technologies and the support of senior team members & coaches.
- A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful, inclusive and people-focused culture.
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- Be part of a high-growth startup with a proven track record and direct positive impact on society – a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer
- Diverse Team: English is our working language and our team members come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. Amongst our team are 32+ different nationalities and 45% women both overall and 50% in leadership roles
- Secure Job: Over 2’500 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Hybrid working mode with 2 flexible days remote per week and 3 weeks work from anywhere
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, 500€ annual learning budget, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years), free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination, German classes, 6 free Mental Health coachings per year and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, Sennheiser headsets, Air-conditioned rooms, etc
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- You define & direct the winning strategies to maximize our visibility in both regular organic search as well as within Google for Jobs
- You challenge your ideas in regular sparring sessions with legendary SEO consultant Philipp “Pip” Klöckner, who has supported us since the start of the company and is a great person to learn from
- As our first inhouse lead on SEO you are responsible for coordinating our on- and off-page SEO activities with our marketing & product leadership
- You run technical SEO analysis to identify new opportunities and track our progress towards business focused KPIs
🤝 What sets you up for success
- You have at least 3 years of SEO experience, either in-house or agency, and are following all recent trends and developments in the area
- You are proficient with established SEO tools as well as Google’s products
- You have strong technical understanding of web crawling and how Google optimizes search
- You are analytical, like working with numbers and reporting tools on a daily basis
- You have great written & verbal communication skills in English
- German language skills are optional, but beneficial
🕵️♀️ Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin’s best tech employers!
See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us.
At HeyJobs, we believe that diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to achieving our vision. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Quite the opposite, we hold this as one of our core values in #teamwork and are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this.