SEO Manager (Amazon SaaS) // Sellics
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Manager to drive the Inbound Marketing team’s strategic and operational success. You will deliver SEO strategies and generate organic traffic from our global audience of thousands of users and customers.
- You are fully responsible for our SEO analysis and identify, plan & execute website optimization strategies that have a real impact on our business & boost Sellics organic search performance
- You are in charge of developing and executing successful SEO strategies with main focus on generating free trial signups
- You take over keyword research, and closely collaborate with our content team to increase our blog traffic
- You analyze on-page and off-page optimization projects (e. g. link-building)
- You actively improve our backlink profile through outreach, guestblogging and other strategies
- You collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in international SEO, ideally in SaaS, B2B and/or a start-up
- You have an analytical mindset & a very good understanding of business KPIs
- You are hands-on & goal-driven with excellent prioritization skills
- Full proficiency in German and English is equally important for this position
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin (with rooftop and pool!)
- Flexible office hours
- Remote working budget
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Relocation benefits and visa assistance for non-EU citizens
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we’ve been to Lisbon!
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.