SEO Manager (Berlin, Music Startup) // iMusician Digital AG
iMusician is a digital music distributor from Switzerland with offices in Zürich and Berlin. We offer musicians worldwide everything they need to sell, manage and monetise their music online. Run by a small, passionate and international team, we do the hard work so musicians can focus on what they do best: make music!
We’re a rapidly growing team, having grown out team to over 20 people this year, join us as we continue this exciting growth chapter. This is your chance to really make a difference!
We’re looking for a self-motivated and highly driven SEO Manager. You’ll be focused on the growth of organic search within the organisation, with a heavy focus on technical (onsite) optimisation tactics.
You’ll work within a growing marketing operations team, reporting to the CMO. You’ll work with the team, Regional Marketing Managers and our existing tools to grow our organic revenue on a global scale.
Salary Range: 32k-38k per annum.
Note: Part time working can be negotiated depending on experience
Starting date: 02.12.2019
- Forecast organic potential within regions, prioritising valuable regions.
- Highly focused on technical SEO, working on our marketing portal to optimise for best practices.
- Work with tech and marketing teams to audit and optimise the marketing website.
- Make recommendations to Regional Marketing Managers regarding optimization, or implement directly when appropriate
- Guide and partake in offsite optimisation activity such as authority optimization and link generation.
- Create, Manage and implement processes required to effectively run SEO campaigns.
- Produce effective reports, studies and presentations
- Increase your own and the company’s knowledge in the field of SEO
- Analyze the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed expectations and KPIs
- Provide SEO training to internal teams.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and all applicable technologies, including developments in – SEO, social media, PPC, analytics, online marketing, E-commerce and online consumer behavior
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of iMusician’s marketplace, with particular emphasis on all new and emerging initiatives
- Experience: Min 3 years in a related field, agency background preferred.
- Attention to detail and strongly analytical.
- Good knowledge of Google Marketing Suite (Analytics, Search Console etc)
- Experience with SEO platforms (e.g. Moz, CognitiveSEO, etc).
- You will be able to demonstrate the performance increases you have achieved previously.
- Positive attitude, team player and always eager to learn more.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment.
- Self-development skills to keep up-to-date with fast-changing trends.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Experience or interest in the music industry is a plus.
If you can see yourself in this position, please apply by sending us your CV + covering letter in English. We look forward to receiving your application.