SEO Manager // nestpick
SEO Manager – Nestpick
We are Nestpick the biggest search engine globally for on-demand housing. Aggregating furnished apartment and rooms for rent, our mission is to help people settle in their new cities as smoothly as possible.We are a lean team of international multi-skilled individuals who hustle to provide the best experience for our users and partners. Nestpick currently serves in more than 200 of the largest hubs for international people in the world including but not limited to Berlin, London, New York, Singapore and currently aggregates more than 1M listings from 100+ different partners. Headquartered in Berlin, Nestpick has opened its US Office in San Francisco in Sep’18.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Manager to drive the Inbound Marketing team’s strategic and operational success. The candidate will manage and grow organic search channels, create and implement strategic plans and generate organic traffic from our global audience of thousands of users.
- Create a robust SEO strategy for Nestpick, including a roadmap of initiatives to drive growth
- Work closely with the marketing team to target and drive the most valuable traffic
- Analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors and identify industry trends
- Develop content initiatives and work together with content team to implement initiatives as well as writing and improving SEO content on site
- Develop and implement link and traffic building strategies
- Creation and analysis of reporting and relevant KPIs
- Learn and be curious and stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape, and the industry to develop winning strategies
- 3+ years of professional experience in international SEO, ideally in a start-up.
- Experience with analytics tools and web traffic reporting, and ability to do deep data analysis and drive recommendations to senior leadership
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills
- Passion for learning and growing SEO and digital marketing skills
- Constant self-learner with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in French is a plus.
- You will join a world-class team with experienced founders with past achievements in their previous projects.
- You will be making decisions impacting whole company and feel the excitement of building a successful company.
- You will work with people who actually believe in the company, love what they do and happy being together.
- Are you interested? We look forward to reading your application, including your availability, in English.