Social Media and Content Manager (d/f/m) // Auto1.com
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de, and Autohero.
The AUTO1 Group communications department is currently being set up and unites corporate communications, internal communications, and product PR. We develop communication strategies, manage external and internal communication processes, write exciting stories from our various divisions and communicate them to the international media and to our employees. From now on we offer you a permanent position as a Content and Social Media Manager (f/m) at the AUTO1 Group headquarters in Berlin.
What you will do:
- Develop a social media strategy for AUTO1 Group to improve our social media presence
- Maintenance of all AUTO1 Group social media channels as well as planning and implementation of social media campaigns
- Creation of high-quality and exciting content for social media campaigns both in English and in German
- Content- and Community Management
- Research on current topics, news, trends, and the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Monitoring, analysis, and reporting for social media
What you should bring:
- Professional experience in Social Media and Community Management or in the implementation of online communication activities
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Strong creative, conceptual and storytelling skills (text samples are more than welcome)
- English or German native; additional languages are a plus
- Good knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Performance Analysis Tools, Social Media Tools, Tracking Tools, and MS-Office or G-Suite programs
- Knowledge of Photoshop or other editing programs are a plus
- Enthusiastic, multitasking, detail, and performance oriented with excellent organizational skills and a hands-on mentality.
What you will get:
- The chance to have a real impact and leave your mark
- Best chances to develop and grow at a market leading company on the rise
- The chance to become part of the digital revolution of the used car sector
- A diverse, international and open-minded team in a nice office in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Katrin Henke is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 2016 38 2098