Team Lead Marketing Analytics (m/f/x) // HelloFresh
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat – forever. From our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub Berlin, we’ve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector and inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes and thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 10 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London and Amsterdam. Our more than 4,000 employees are the heart and soul of our highly international, fast-paced, and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us and help take HelloFresh to the next level – as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career and development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
Reporting to the Director of Marketing BI, the Team Lead Marketing Analytics is functioning as a Senior Analyst as well as a Leader in the described leadership functions.
- The Team Lead Marketing Analytics provides leadership by:
- Developing the complete analytics practice in scope, for our main stakeholders
- Identifying and recommending opportunities to impact HelloFresh through analytics and reporting
- Leading agile projects in areas such as AB testing, forecasting, campaign optimization
- Presenting complex topics at various organizational levels
- Very good presentation skills and story-telling
- Developing and providing training to the user community on both a scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Maximizes team operational excellence by:
- Coordinating agile processes, prioritization, team cooperation and documentation
- Demonstrating good experiences with people management skills
- Maintaining and growing his/her knowledge of agile workflows, data, and technology
- Meeting with main stakeholders to discuss scopes and timelines
- Promoting continual improvement
- Develops and executes an equitable, successful partnership with peer analytics leads and shares cross-team responsibilities such as analytics updates and data quality boards
- Supports the manager in team administration through onboarding, mentoring, cross-training, celebrating successes, and identifying employee engagement and team training opportunities. Team leads do not have direct responsibilities over HR functions such as hiring, discipline, termination, etc.
- Works as an individual contributor in data analysis and the development of reports, dashboards, and related products.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelors in computer science, information systems, data science, statistics, marketing tech, data science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience leading projects; preferably in startup, tech or digital industry
- 5+ years of experience in the analysis, development, and support of reports, dashboards and analytics; Tableau experiences would be a plus
- Proficiency in SQL; advanced proficiency strongly preferred
- Proficiency in visualization and presentation tools such as power point
- Proficiency in project management or agile methods is a plus
- Able to build accurate, meaningful reports off of varied data sources based on business need and/or requirements
- Able to lead highly visible projects to success
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europein an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training and development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.