Technical SEO Manager
At Feather, we’re developing digital insurance products that actually matter. From providing digital sign-ups to English language documents and customer service, we’ve already hit a good product-market fit.
We’re currently a team of a little over 20 people and ready to expand our product to as many EU countries as possible. To do this, we’ll need to grow the team — which is where you come in!
As SEO Manager, you’ll have control over all SEO coordination efforts including collaborating with various teams to realize our SEO goals. And, of course, you’ll also be up-to-date on all current SEO best practices, techniques, and trends which are absolutely essential to this role.
We’re looking for someone who can utilize SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Google/Bing Webmaster tools and more to ensure that our content is search-engine friendly. You’ll also be responsible for making sure we’re getting the most out of our organic traffic and ranking.
Along with keeping up-to-date on the latest trends in SEO online marketing, you’ll:
- Be capable of managing multiple projects at once and prioritizing your tasks
- Be reporting and creating data manipulations that are second nature for you
What will you be doing?
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Take initiative to find new areas of growth by thinking outside the box
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Generate leads through CRO, landing pages, CTAs, and lead magnets
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
Why apply to Feather?
We’ll give you a clear insight on various growth marketing projects and training in other marketing channels to expand your knowledge!
- Small team, flat hierarchy, mission-driven. The usual buzzwords here, except we actually mean them. We’re small, lean, and we love what we’re doing.
- You’ll be building a company that builds products people need and are grateful for. Our excellent Trustpilotand Google reviews speak for themselves. We’ve built a product around people, and they love it!
- Room for growth. You’ll be joining the marketing team at a time where we’re ready to grow. With multiple exciting new projects on the way, you’ll have the chance to watch Feather go from being a great startup to an industry leader.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a €1,200 yearly budget that you can use to learn new stuff. You can use this for books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.
- Flexible remote work policy. You’ll only be requested to travel to Berlin occasionally for special team events.
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
- At Feather, we are huge advocates for diversity and inclusion. From LGBTQ+ events to open discussions about eliminating bias, we highly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
- We also encourage people without degrees to apply: we believe that what you’ve worked on and achieved is way more important than on-paper qualifications.