Trainee Influencer Marketing – Gamers wanted! (m/f/d) // ComboStrike
ComboStrike is a full-service marketing agency focused exclusively on the gaming industry, with offices in Berlin, Shanghai and Los Angeles.
Our company helps publishers develop and execute the right marketing strategy in order to promote their games efficiently. ComboStrike offers a wide range of services, including strategy development, creative services, digital and influencer marketing, PR and events. Its clients include Epic Games, Konami, Tencent, Wargaming, Travian Games, Wildworks and Kakao Games. ComboStrike’s philosophy is to team up with their clients and offer the support needed to develop the right mix of brand and performance activations in order to create a healthy, efficient full-marketing funnel. ComboStrike is a brand of the ComboStrike group, which has its origins in the performance marketing pioneer ad2games, an agency focused on free-to-play game launched 11 years ago. Its sister company, nevaly, was founded in 2015 with a focus on managing influencer talent.
This job is for you if you have an excellent understanding of the gaming influencer landscape and want to learn how to work with content creators professionally. You know where the gaming audience is at and how to reach them, because social media channels like Youtube and Twitch are an important part of your daily routine, as is gaming and keeping up with the industry trends.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you’re time spent on Youtube and immersed in virtual worlds is an asset, come join us as a Trainee Influencer Management (m/f/d) now.
- Find the perfect gaming influencers for our client campaigns (ranging from indie and early access to A/AAA titles) as part of 360° marketing concepts
- Identify and contact new influencers to extend our portfolio and negotiate the conditions
- Take responsibility for constantly monitoring and optimizing the campaigns according to client requirements
- Innovate ways of promoting brands through influencers and increase the sophistication and understanding of the creator ecosystem
- Research and analyze the industry to be always on top of the latest trends
- You are a passionate gamer and are enthusiastic about working in this industry
- You have gained first experience in influencer marketing
- You speak fluent English and German
- You have a great understanding of the different social media channels out there (i.e. YouTube & Twitch)
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You consider yourself as a highly motivated and result-driven person and understand what it means to work in a very flexible, fast-paced startup environment
- You are able to work very independently, are self-organized and approach your work proactively
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe’s Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. You get a Mac for work and great development possibilities. We also offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, free German classes, training budget, and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.
Interested? Tell us why gaming is part of your life and apply with your CV and relevant documents online!