Mobile Marketing Manager (m/f/x) // ZenJob
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Marketing Manager to join our Berlin based Marketing Team. You will have a close relationship with experienced Brand, CRM and Growth managers, and you will also work cross-functionally with other department Heads. You should possess a strong technical, analytical and communications background with a hunger to make Zenjob a success story.
You will be focusing on developing a best in class mobile & app user acquisition. Your responsibilities range from development, implementation, monitoring, and optimization of all aspects of the acquisition funnel with a strong focus on increasing acquisition effectiveness and ROI. You can expect a cross-functional responsibility with full ownership of all acquisition channels.
How you will contribute
- Develop and execute the User Acquisition strategy for our Students and also our Customer.
- Manage and optimize campaigns across a variety of platforms (online and offline) on an ongoing basis.
- Continuously experiment, test and analyse campaigns, landing pages, etc.
- Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through targeting and segmentation.
- Identify and test new paid traffic sources and keep Zenjob at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Build, develop and inspire the User Acquisition team.
- Minimum 2-3 years of mobile/app marketing experience
- A professional background in quantitative analysis
- Result-oriented and strongly data-driven
- Team player who can adapt easily to others and also work well under minimum supervision
- Have a creative flair and willing to work with the Content/Design team to come up with new assets
- Ideally fluent in German and English
If this sounds good, then we’d love to hear from you
Please send us your CV and any other important documents. Rather than attaching your standard cover letter, please outline (in one page) why this position is of interest to you, what you feel you can contribute to the team and what you’re most passionate about (not only work related – we want to find out more about you!).
We are looking forward to your application! P.S. – It is not required to include your photo, date of birth and place of birth in your application.