Account Manager Specialist // E-commerce Berlin Expo
The E-commerce Berlin Expo is the biggest e-commerce focused event in Berlin since 2016. The annual event has established itself as a reputable meeting point for many industry professionals in Germany and Europe. With visitor and exhibitor numbers growing for the past 4 editions, the 5th instalment is set for February 13, 2020.
We’re in need of a hands-on, solution-oriented and driven person who can wear multiple hats. The job description will give you an idea of the position, however it is not limited to given responsibilities. If you’re interested and do not possess all of our requirements, do not hesitate to apply regardless! We’re open to support you with an onboard training!
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your account (exhibitors)
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account managements, including answering client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Identify areas of improvements to meet customers satisfaction
- Prepare reports on account statuses
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Collecting and analyse data to learn more about consumer behaviour
- Excellent communicator – verbal and written in English and German – must be.
- Work availability: 40 hours/week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite/Google Apps
- Knowledge/interest in e-commerce industry
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager
- Solid experience with CRM tools