B2B Customer Success Manager (f/m/x)
Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, Worldline and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
We’re looking for an experienced B2B Customer Success Manager (f/m/x) who strengthens our relationship with existing clients and supports them in being successful with Fraugster’s product offering and services. Your tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for our existing clients
- Staying in constant interaction with existing clients, understanding their needs, answering their questions, and keeping them satisfied with our service
- Establishing a good and meaningful relationship along the customer life cycle
- Being the internal go-to person when it comes to information requests related to existing customers
- Coordinating the communication between client stakeholders and internal employees (e.g. our Finance, Engineering and Analytics teams)
- Supporting business development in sales activities and providing them with feedback derived from previous projects
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in client / account management
- Passion for client facing roles
- Interested in technology, knowledge about the payment and ecommerce industry beneficial
- Demonstrable experience in project management
- Highly reliable, proactive and creative in solving customer challenges
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, being a good listener
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
- University degree preferred
What we offer:
- A fast-growing company with plenty of room to leave your mark
- A diverse team representing more than 25 nationalities
- Every employee receives shares, benefitting from their contribution to the success of the company
- Flexible working hours and home office policy
- Free gym in the office building
- Daily fresh fruits, a selection of drinks and something for your sweet tooth to help you stay focused throughout the day
Upon clicking “Send”, you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!