Business Operations Support Officer
We’re looking for a highly motivated Business Operations Support Officer (f/m/d) with a passion for organising and the outdoors.
We are looking for an organised multi-tasker and problem-solver with a friendly and “let’s get this done today” attitude. You will be the backbone of our office in Berlin Kreuzberg but also the glue that binds everyone together across all our offices in Berlin, Vilnius and Chamonix.
Build the future of outdoor adventure with us!
FATMAP is building the leading platform for outdoor adventure. We are revolutionizing the way people discover, plan, live and share their adventures. Our advanced 3D mapping technology, outdoor toolkit and curated adventure index is used by top professionals and a large community of outdoor enthusiasts, allowing them to enjoy better, safer adventures.
Working at FATMAP
People at FATMAP have a lot of autonomy at work. We offer a flexible environment. Remote working is possible as well as working from one of our hubs in Berlin (DE), Vilnius (LT) and Chamonix (FR) where our people are able to meet up with teammates to work on a project together or just spend some time in an office environment. We are mostly remote by nature, and hence value sync time strongly. We also value our hubs and trying to keep a balance. This is where you come in as Business Operations Support. You will be responsible for everything relating to our working environment and ensuring we have the best possible space for collaboration and focused work.
- Ensure the offices are in top shape and an excellent work environment for our people.
- Be the competent go-to person for all enquiries, tasks and deliverables related to the smooth running of the Berlin office, as well as promoting excellent cross-hub collaboration
- Be the administrative support to the HR department; tasks can range from maintaining files, employee data entry, supporting the hiring process, submitting job postings, scheduling interviews and keeping Human Resource Sytems up-to-date.
- Organise and support all types of company operations for our offices, such as placing orders, organising meet-ups and preparing packages.
- Offer support with administrative/operational tasks around our office hubs, such as filing, simple cash reports and incoming mail.
- Facilitating the organisation of our team trips: for example a big team retreat once per year where everybody from FATMAP gets together at a beautiful remote spot to test our product, do strategy sessions and have a great time together. See here last years trip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgEtauz3TZY
- You care about employee well-being and always act in a service-oriented manner
- You have an eye for detail and optimising processes with unparalleded flexibility
- You have excellent verbal and written German language skills
- You can work well independently and have a ‘take charge’ attitude
- You are highly organised and and a true multi-tasker
- You have experience with basic office software: Google/ Microsoft cloud/excel etc. (HRIS systems experience a bonus!)
- Have a great sense for hospitality and help shape a positive office culture, bring in new ideas to increase productivity and motivation of the team
- Jedi- like anticipation skills
- You share our passion for outdoor adventures
- High emotional intelligence & a steafast composure
- You live within 1 hour radius from our Berlin office hub
- Above all, you enjoy being around people!
What we offer
- 3 inspiring office hubs in Chamonix, Berlin and Vilnius
- Flexible and (partly) remote working – working adventure trips are encouraged
- Really awesome technical setup (laptop, screens, headset etc.) to get the job done
- All your outdoor gear at pro pricing
- Unlimited reference and learning materials – for your work and adventures!
- Regular team/company trips to outdoor adventure destinations
- Free use of our Chamonix apartment – 100m from the ski lift and surrounded by the biggest mountain range in Europe! With a stash of gear including tents, bouldering mats, sleeping bags, harnesses, ropes to borrow for free any time you like
- New friends to explore with
If the above sounds like you, and you’re ready to join a team of ambitious adventurers, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply here: https://grnh.se/56d7ced42us