City Fleet Manager (m/f/d)
GetHenry is a full-service mobility subscription for delivery companies. We offer delivery services and couriers tailored mobility solutions ranging from vehicle procurement and financing to software and service. In this way, we not only create added value for companies, but also help reduce transport-related CO2 emissions in the last mile at the same time.
- You are part of the core team and responsible for the smooth flow of our workshops.
- You act as a contact person between our customers and mechanics and take care of the daily operations.
- You coordinate the spare parts procurement with our purchasing team
- Identify quality and functional improvements to optimize operational efficiency and ensure our customers are always satisfied
- You are open to new challenges and have no difficulty working in a fast-paced environment
- You are communicative and demonstrate a confident demeanor when speaking with our customers
- Quality and accuracy are the standard for you
- You have an affinity for bicycles, a class B driver’s license and are willing to help hands-on
- Good language skills in German and English
- Exciting activities in an extremely fast-paced and promising industry
- International working environment
- Tasks with a high level of responsibility
- Fast promotion opportunities
- A young and friendly team as well as cooperation with founders who have worked for years in the mobility sector (e.g. at Uber)
We will make every effort to fill the position quickly and look forward to receiving your application!