Customer Service Associate (m/w/d) // Kindoh
We are exclusively looking for candidates, who are German native speakers or their written & spoken German is business fluent (excellent)!
Kindoh was established in 2016 and is a fast-growing South Korean consumer goods company with a mission to supply families with the highest quality products. We are dedicated to safety, high quality raw materials and natural ingredients.
We have built our philosophy on values, which give us the comfort of trust: safety, no compromise on product quality, clear and transparent information, reasonable price. That’s true happiness for us.
Our innovative marketing strategy focuses on fairness and transparent communication. Therefore, our brands are a trustworthy partner for families.
Our scope of products includes an exclusive selection of premium baby diapers and wipes, natural cosmetics for babies and adults, as well as quality personal hygiene items.
After two years of a rapid success story selling our premium -Made in Germany- diapers in South Korea, Kindoh was established in Germany and the headquarter was moved to Basel in Switzerland to expand globally. We operate in Germany, South Korea, China and plan to expand in several other markets across Europe and Asia.
In order to further our growth in online trading, we are looking for passionate people to join our team.
We are seeking for an outstanding and passionate Customer Service Associate to join our CS department based in Berlin.
Responsibilities & Personal Profile
- Du arbeitest mit unseren Kunden in Deutschland
- Du hilfst beim Aufbau der CS Funktion und betreuust unsere Kunden über Live Chat, E-Mail und per Telefon
- Du verstehst die Sorgen unserer Kunden und bietest einen exzellenten Service, indem du ihnen so schnell und so akkurat wie möglich antwortest
- Du analysierst die Bedürfnisse unserer Kunden uns gestaltest die Support Roadmap
- Du bist dafür verantwortlich, unsere Wissensdatenbank im Bereich des CS aufzubauen (z.B. FAQs)
- Du arbeitest eng mit unserem Product Team zusammen
- Du hast deine Ausbildung oder dein Studium erfolgreich abgeschlossen; erste Erfahrungen im Kundenservice sind ein Bonus (idealerweise FMCG)
- Du bist interessiert an e-Commerce und kennst die neuesten Trends
- Du sprichst Deutsch auf Muttersprachniveau und sehr gutes Englisch
What we offer
- A dynamic, agile, start-up environment, short decision-making processes in which everyone contributes to our product and growth
- Space for your own initiative, responsibility and the opportunity to introduce your own ideas
- Demanding tasks and excellent career development opportunities
- International team
- Modern office located in the heart of Berlin (Mitte)
- Competitive salary
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents online addressed to [email protected], indicating a possible start date and salary expectations.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Kindoh to transmit and store your information and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Kindoh is an equal opportunities employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.