Customer Service Representative // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are looking for positive and passionate customer advocates to turn our customers’ travel dreams into reality. Our world-class Customer Service team helps to cure the chaos of travel and make trips unforgettable by providing support through phone, email, chat, and social media.
As part of this close-knit team, you will help customers reschedule bookings, manage cancellations and complaints, mediate reviews, and consult with customers to give your travel expertise and recommendations for unbeatable activities around the world. Your patience and compassion ensure that every customer’s trip is stress-free.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our customers first and foremost. You will be there to guide the customer through their travel journey, working one-on-one with them to ensure that they love where they’re going
- Resolving customer inquiries by phone, email, live chat, and social media interactions with authentic, human responses
- Using your impressive travel knowledge and expertise to give recommendations and advice, helping customers to build their perfect trip
- Handling bookings and individual order entries for special requests, such as group bookings or custom requests
- Escalating customer feedback suggestions and complaints in order to improve the customer experience and build customer loyalty
- Assisting other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience, from before booking to beyond the end of the trip
What do we look for?
- You love helping others and never lose your smile
- You are a limitless source of patience and understanding
- You are structured and solution-oriented, with an eye for detail
- You are quick to respond to emails; our customers love it when we get back to them with a clear and friendly answer
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You are flexible and able to adapt to change
- You are passionate about GetYourGuide, and love helping others
- You speak fluent English and German at at-least a C1 level. Additional languages are a plus!
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- Our office is an energetic and friendly work environment composed of an international team of more than 65+ nationalities
- You will become a Customer Service Superstar with our full 3-weeks training
- Each team represents a mix of languages and nationalities, and you have daily opportunities to learn and grow alongside a diverse group of colleagues
- There are no night shifts in your schedule: our office is open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM from Monday to Friday and from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
- You can choose to work full-time (40 hours) or part-time (30 hours)
- Your feedback and improvement ideas are welcomed and encouraged: we value your input to help bring our department to the next level and provide a world-class experience to our customers.
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and success – we work with a virtual stock agreement
- Grow and develop yourself with regular training programs
- GetYourGuide vouchers and access to German language lessons
- Sports benefits such as Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga classes
- Well stocked kitchens, with daily breakfast and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Summer and Winter Parties, hackathons, tech lunches etc.
Ready to cure the chaos and help our customers book incredible experiences? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
What you should know:
- Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany.
- The start date for our next CS training class is 1st November 2019 (full-time training will begin on 1st November, and lasts for 3 weeks full time, 9am-6pm. This training is mandatory and fully paid.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about the impact our training team has on GetYourGuide on our blog (https://inside.getyourguide.com/blog/2019/4/16/position-spotlight-customer-service-trainer). And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni (https://inside.getyourguide.com/blog/2019/3/5/owning-development-customer-service-representative-to-team-lead).
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please apply via the link below.