Customer Success Project Manager and Expert
Do you love to work with people to make cloud projects successful? Are you excited by the idea that the world is moving towards a future of no-code process automation? If yes, then this could be the job for you!
babelforce is a Berlin grown startup that is revolutionising how businesses automate processes and customer experiences. We integrate telephony and messaging solutions with any cloud based system of record, like Zendesk or Salesforce, database or communication tool – and all without coding.
What you should bring
You have worked in midsized client projects as manager or assistant manager? You are a great communicator, who likes challenges, is assertive and self organized? You are very curious and interested in learning new things related to cloud software, computers, REST APIs and processes? You are not scared to learn to read some code? Sharing knowledge is one of your great skills? Do you enjoy solving problems in a scientific manner? Recognize yourself? Then go ahead and apply!
What you will be doing
In your role you will be responsible for cross-functional projects with international midsize and enterprise customers. You will analyze business processes and implement customer requirements in babelforce and conduct training sessions externally and internally. As Success Manager, you will also respond to customer requests and be trained in SLA and emergency processes. You will also be communicating with product managers about feature requests and software improvements as well as document how babelforce works. It is a fantastic opportunity to be at the core of shaping how a great product gets delivered to customers and is continuously improved.
Your tasks as a list:
- Communication with customers and partners during pre- and post-sales
- Project management responsibilities (planning, conducting, monitoring) for customer projects
- Data and process analysis
- Training of customers and partners
- Incident management and troubleshooting
- Participation in internal change management projects
- Defining feature requests and other product related requirements
- Creating professional documentation materials to supporting customers
- You have 3+ years experience in project and potentially customer success
- You enjoy working as project manager and do not hesitate to face challenges
- You enjoy working with computers and have the drive to understand automation and the underlying processes
- You love to learn every day
- You are a structured, logical person who enjoys to work independently and to take decisions but who never forgets the team
- You have the drive to make things happen but you take responsibility for your actions
- Native English or English on a native level is essential, proficient German is required
- Experience with contact and call centers, telecommunications, CRMs, ticketing or case management would be very beneficial
- You should have finished a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You are a citizen of the European Union
We offer a very flexible and family friendly work environment. We take our work seriously but ensure to support everybody on the team to ensure the best possible work climate. We have an office space right in the middle of Berlin at Stadt Mitte, however, we are an international company. Many team members work from different places around the world so home office is our default way of working.
We are a young company so there is great growth potential and we will support you to develop the skills you are excited about. And who knows what topics you will encounter when starting to work for us which you don’t even know about, yet?
Any further questions? Just write to email@example.com