Customer Support Specialist // Iconosquare
With over 25,000 customers worldwide, Iconosquare is the world-leading analytics and marketing suite for Instagram and Facebook, and a partner of the world’s most-loved brands such as National Geographic, Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Samsung, Emirates and more.
As a human-sized startup, Iconosquare encourages cultural diversity, personal development and places people at its core.
As a Customer Support Specialist, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to assist our customers in a fast, efficient and professional manner. If you enjoy fixing issues and helping improve the overall customer experience, this job is for you!
This position is based in Berlin, Germany.
Start as soon as possible.
- Provide industry-leading customer support via e-mail, chat and social media channels
- Improve the customer experience by taking a proactive approach in solving customer issues
- Take ownership of issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Assist in developing customer support procedures, policies, and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Help analyze technical bugs, product requests, and customer pain points
- Ability to work well with other departments and to manage customer expectations
- Willingness to go the extra mile for each customer contact
- You enjoy the fast-paced nature of social media and keep up on the latest trends
- Proven experience as a customer support agent in a SaaS company
- Business proficiency in English a must (secondary business/native French an asset)
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
- Previous knowledge of Intercom and Zendesk an asset
- Ability to think strategically and proactively provide solutions to customers
- Strong client and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Are you willing to evolve in a fast-paced environment, get involved in company growth and join a dynamic team?