Enterprise Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
We’re looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) that’s passionate about state-of-the-art technology and building exceptional customer relationships. With TargomoLOOP, we want to revolutionise the location intelligence ecosystem and give everyone access to geo data analysis and visualisation. Currently, we are already working with various international clients and continue to grow in different markets. You will help us to sustain this growth by enabling our customers to use our product in the best possible way.
These will be your main tasks:
- Enable. You will enable our customers to use TargomoLOOP in the best possible way and guide our enterprise clients along the onboarding process.
- Coordinate. Acting as a project manager you will advise our customers in projects that cannot yet be fully automated and standardised with our product.
- Balance. You weigh up which priorities we should set in specific customer projects and manage our internal resources as efficiently as possible while delivering the greatest possible benefits to the customers.
- Communicate. You will be the major advisor for our customers and the main interface to our Data Science and Engineering teams.
- Present. You prepare and lead customer workshops in the Enterprise segment and present the results of our analyses to a C-level audience.
This is what you bring along:
- Very strong experience in advising customers from B2B and ability to manage high demanding stakeholders – both in German and English
- Sense for the right, client-specific framing of results
- Ability to quickly put complex concepts and results into a form that stakeholders with diverse backgrounds can understand
- Very structured way of working
- Very good internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Strong interest in technological innovation
- Experience in consulting, customer success, project management, account management and/or sale or similar field in a B2B environment
- Strong judgment and the analytical skills to manage and prioritize multiple projects in the interest of the company’s success.
- Industry knowledge in the field of location planning or exceptional competence to quickly get deeply involved in this matter
What we offer:
A unique challenge: we recently launched our new product LOOP. Now we strengthen the team and you may become part of it! We are not an ordinary online shop but a very scientifically oriented and technology-driven company. Many features of our software are not available anywhere else. So you have the opportunity to enable our customers to use a state-of-art tech solutions with functionalities that are unique in this for