FOUNDER IN RESIDENCE (M/F/X)
Based in Berlin and backed by BEUMER Group, Airsiders is a travel-tech company offering a suite of software products for the travel industry to enable passengers to connect seamlessly between any airline at any airport. Packed with exciting features, Airsiders’ software and hardware solutions solve long-overdue passenger pain points facilitating a new era of travel.
Our team is a diverse group of like-minded individuals who have fun while working towards our goals. Together we enjoy cultural events, team outings, and celebrating our successes . We believe that learning never stops, and we help each other get better. You’ll get the autonomy, mentorship, and training you need to excel at what you do. At Airsiders we are also flexible with working-remotely as we want everyone to enjoy a comfortable and productive working environment. With that being said, there is always an option to join us in Germany’s capital city, Berlin.
We are offering a unique opportunity for an ambitious, versatile individual who wants to see the inside of a fast-moving startup and work closely with the founders. The ideal candidate is a future entrepreneur who is willing to engage with a variety of tasks, learn and make connections within the travel-tech world. As a highly motivated individual you are passionate about identifying problems and providing solutions. The founder’s associate will be working directly with our founders, cross-functionally with all our teams, with the simple goal of growing the business. In this position, you will get first hand insights into a unique company, a great learning experience, and the chance to advance your ambitions and goals.
- You will work directly with the founders across a variety of functions including but not limited to strategy, business development, partnerships, marketing
- You will participate in meetings with airports, airlines, and travel technology companies, based on which you will create business proposals and business cases for executives & C-levels at airports, airlines, and travel technology companies
- You will collaborate with different teams internally to identify, review and solve problems.
- You will be involved in multiple tasks at the same time, which requires you to be organized, adaptable, prioritize accordingly and have a hands-on mentality.
- You will create and measure KPIs to achieve operational transparency as the foundation for improvement measures.
- You have 2-5 years of professional work experience in either investment banking, VC, management consulting, product management or at a high-growth startup.
- You ideally have a university degree in business administration, economics, finance or other related fields.
- You are good with numbers, able to deal with complex data and possess highly analytical capabilities.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to articulate your thoughts well.
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
- You possess the ability to work independently and be self-critical.
- You are detail-oriented, reliable and goal-oriented.
- You are passionate about the products and services offered, and have the ability to model business cases and build convincing slides.
Good to have
- Previous experience in the travel industry
- Previous experience in founding a startup
- Fluency in German