French Patient Engagement Manager // Cara Care
At Cara Care we are working towards our vision of empowering individuals to live a healthier and happier life. With the aim of supporting every person in the world with a gastrointestinal disease, we are developing the first therapeutic digital companion for digestive health – Cara Care.
We are looking for a Patient Manager for our French speaking market (m/w/x) to support us in our mission with immediate effect.
What it is like to work with us
We are an interdisciplinary team of doctors, designers and software engineers who are all passionate about what we are building and how it can help people. Our work is inspired by our patient’s journey and our actions are focused on impact and results. We thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment, while appreciating what it means to be healthy and well.
To learn a bit more about our motivation, our team and company, you can visit our career page: https://cara.care/careers
- Predominantly written contact via chat and email with our users / patients. You will be the first point of contact with our patients. You will be responsible for clarifying any potential concerns or questions and giving the patient more information about the available programs.
- You would be responsible for technical questions or queries regarding the app. (You will receive a full training for this)
- Support our patients throughout the process
- Act as an interface between our patients and our team, you’ll be instrumental in product development through your feedback!
- You have the opportunity to be involved in other cross-departmental tasks (according to your interests, for example in marketing, operations or product)
- Previous work experience in customer service/customer success management fields is a plus
- You are patient centric and an empathetic thinker. Some previous work experience with patients to understand how patients think and what their needs are would be an asset
- Proficient Computer skills: Apple Mac
- You are emphatic and enjoy contact with people
- You work proactively and thrive while working in a team
- Fluent French (oral and written), proficient in English
In return we will ensure you have:
- Meaningful work – help people improve their lives
- A vibrant team and a friendly working atmosphere
- 26 days holiday a year (plus public holidays)
- The best equipment and setup to be productive
- Flexible working hours. If you prefer early starts, late finishes or from time to time remote
- Team events, weekly breakfasts and team drinks
- A well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin with plenty of snacks, drinks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine
1) Application Review
We will review your application as quickly as possible and reply to you with the next steps. If we have not selected your CV/LinkedIn profile, please do not let that put you off applying again. We get many applications and sometimes it is just not the right match. We try our best, but often cannot provide you with individual feedback if we get a lot of applications.
2) Introductory Call with HR
If we move on to the next stage, we will arrange a brief intro call where we can tell you more about us and chat through what you are looking for. We are also open to answer your questions about Cara Care. (Tip: It is best to make calls in a quiet place, so please pick a time where you know you are going to be free.)
3) Phone Interview with Hiring Manager
If you wish to proceed in the hiring process with us, we will schedule an interview call with the hiring manager to discuss your previous work experience and your career aspirations. We may sometimes also send you a case study to complement the skill assessment.
4) On-Site Interviews with Our Team & Offer
Following an interactive interview, you will meet the team in person. If we both think that it is a good fit, we will make you an offer. We value your time and try to make the process as fast as possible and will always provide you with feedback from all of our interview stages.
At Cara Care we care about equal opportunities
Diversity is important to us. We need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That’s why we’re committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. Our team is looking forward to reading your application!