French-speaking Logistics Working Student (f/m/d) // Pamono GmbH
Pamono is looking for a logistics working student (f/m/d) to assist our logistics team in running day-to-day operations and ensuring the highest operational quality to maximize customer satisfaction and profitability. The earliest starting date is 1 November 2019, 20h/week.
- You support our logistics team in day-to-day business
- You develop sustainable business relationships with our partners, so you are able to negotiate fair transport prices and achieve good margins
- You mediate orders and are the contact person for all parties involved during the entire transport
- You constantly provide input for the optimization and further development of our processes
- You are a master of multitasking – excellent organization and coordination skills with a very pronounced eye for detail even in highly stressful situations
- You have an open personality and like to communicate with your partners and your team
- You show a lot of initiative and you are not afraid to get involved – a real can-do mentality
- You are fluent in English and French
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty and soul, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer’s door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 75 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A steep learning curve – we offer you the opportunity to acquire new technical skills such as Excel, VBA, SQL and to use them in your daily work
- A high degree of autonomy – you quickly gain personal responsibility for your field of activity, in which you have to make your own decisions
- Our office in the heart of Berlin and be surrounded by inspiring founders and young people with whom you can learn a lot
- A young and international team, flat hierarchies and no dress code
- An exciting work environment
- Benefits such as team events, free fruit, drinks, German classes, and more
- Dog-friendly office
Does this description match your profile? Are you interested in the job? If so, we look forward to receiving your application including CV and a short cover letter, in which you also state your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. We look forward to hearing from you!