Growth Operations Manager // kreatize
We have founded KREATIZE 2015 with the vision to become the central point of contact for mechanical engineering companies in Europe for the fast and easy purchase of custom-fit prototypes and small series. For this purpose, we work together with a network of selected manufacturing partners and with the help of our sophisticated price and matching algorithm we are able to prepare a suitable offer within an above-average short time. Our slogan? – Request a quote. Order. We take care of the rest.
Our customers are as diverse as we are – and range from small and medium-sized companies to large automotive suppliers. With an international team of already 50 ambitious pioneers, a certain sophistication and the use of the latest technologies, we efficiently implement even large projects with several manufacturing processes, different materials, and finishing processes, as well as heat and surface treatment. It is not without reason that we have already received several awards as an innovative and successful technology company.
And our success story continues! We have ambitious growth plans and are always on the hunt for new high-performance team members for the KREATIZE Innovation Centre in Berlin.
KREATIZE is revoluzionitig the manufacturing industry by helping many manufacturing companies around the world increase their production of custom made parts through automation of processes and consolidation of their efforts by offering a one-stop-shop solution for their sourcing needs. Our diverse team works hard and plays hard, is driven to succeed, and does what it takes to get the job done — all while having a good time as a team doing so!
We are looking for a new person to join our Growth team. As a Growth Operations Manager, your main responsibility is to empower teams across the company to make more data-driven decisions, improve processes, identify revenue potential across the different customer facing verticals and provide the company with the right tools and processes for sustainable growth.
- Operational Excellence:
- Help departments identify the right KPIs to track progress.
- Define salesforce processes together with the sales team to ensure data driven decisions.
- Data Analysis:
- Set up salesforce dashboards, enhance transparency of team’s performance & identify opportunities of improvement.
- Set up Looker reporting dashboards to understand progress and impact of different initiatives across departments.
- Generate ad-hoc reports for the different teams and support on data-driven decision making.
- Growth & Opportunities:
- Drive & manage new projects across departments from definition to results evaluation.
- Identify and fix loopholes in processes and unlock opportunities for growth.
- You have previous experience in a business development / operations role or similar, in pioneering technology startups.
- You are a highly analytical and organized person – you are a true expert in Excel, SQL is an advantage.
- You have experience in using salesforce or a comparable CRM tool as, preferably as an admin.
- You combine a love of detail, whilst never losing sight of the bigger picture, with outstanding communication skills.
- You think like an owner, and demonstrate drive, initiative, energy, and a sense of urgency.
What we offer
- Competitive bonus and salary structure.
- A high degree of responsibility as well as the opportunity to contribute your own ideas and implement them quickly due to our flat hierarchy.
- Career growth: ample opportunities to grow within our expanding organization.
- Wide range of tasks and projects, which will give you a steep learning curve.
- An inspiring and dynamic working environment in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
- Company benefits such as an UrbanSportsClub membership.
- Deep insights into the manufacturing industry – one of the largest markets in Europe.