Head of Operations (m/f/x) – Berlin – Germany
Hashtag You is an ambitious brand builder in the field of direct-to-consumer e-commerce. It has been founded by a strong team with a proven track record of building successful lifestyle brands.
AVA & MAY is the first brand incubated in the vertical of home & wellness. Products like scented candles, diffusers and more bring the world to your home in the form of scents and colors. We promote the brand through social media influencers and strong communities. After a successful start in the home wellness market, we are about to launch the next chapter of our journey – with new brands, products, categories and opportunities!
We are searching for a Head of Operations (m/f/x) who gets excited about building operations at scale for fast growing direct-to-consumer brand(s).
Your tasks are:
- Lead all topics related to stock planning, supply chain management, fulfillment, logistics and customer service
- Develop the inventory forecasting system to ensure high product availability and support rapid sales growth
- Drive internationalization by building scalable and cost efficient operations for new markets
- Lead and mentor a team of 8+ people across various operational sub-departments
- Be the primary contact person to manage operational relationships with 3rd party providers such as fulfillment center, carriers, manufacturers etc.
- Work closely with founders to continuously improve operations by introducing new solutions and process automation
- Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field
- 4+ years of work experience in operations or supply chain in a high growth E-Commerce company
- Prior experience in a fast scaling DTC brand or startup would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and analytical skills are a must
- Solution orientation with a mindset of looking beyond obstacles
- Native level German and English language skills
- Opportunity to solve operational problems unique to social media driven e-commerce
- Get exposure to a fast paced company builder and work alongside experienced founders
- Shape the development of operations for fast growing, multi-country direct-to-consumer brand(s)
- Become part of an ambitious, international team in the heart of Berlin
Sounds like a fit? We cannot wait to meet you!