IT Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Relayr is the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) powerhouse delivering the most complete solution for risk-free digital transformations. We unleash data insights from existing equipment, machines and production lines to improve our customers’ business outcomes.
We provide a unique combination of first-class IIoT technology and its delivery with powerful financial and insurance offerings — all from a single source trusted by hundreds of companies worldwide. With around 300 employees, we are a truly global family with locations in Germany, the USA, Poland, Italy, France, and the UK. Named twice the hottest start-up in Berlin by WIRED magazine and a winner of The Spark – the German Digital Award, relayr is now part of the Munich Re group.
Currently we are looking for an IT Support Engineer to join our team in Berlin. You will have the opportunity to shape our future IT landscape, deliver high impact projects and work with cutting edge technologies. Together with a team of five highly skilled IT Engineers, who are experts in various fields and split between two locations, you will be a champion for our colleagues and enable them to work to their full potential.
- Providing effective and friendly first and second level technical support to a wide variety of internal users
- Ensuring that all new devices are prepared for new hires and that our records are kept up to date
- Managing our device deployment and Mobile Device Management systems
- Application management and support across a wide variety of SaaS products
- Dealing with basic network support and issue troubleshooting
- Configuration and maintenance of our workplace infrastructure – video conference systems, VOIP systems, electronic access control systems, etc
- Keeping track of IT related issues and documenting their solutions for future reference
- You will participate in knowledge sharing, including team discussions, creating knowledge base solutions and training end users
- You will be a part of the planning and undertaking of scheduled maintenance upgrades
- You will work with the rest of the IT team in the planning and execution of Internal IT projects
Technical Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within a busy IT service desk environment – experience at a fast scaling startup a plus
- A good understanding of administering Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android operating systems
- Experience administering M365, GSuite, Jira and Confluence, AD, AzureAD and Okta
- A solid understanding of managing network infrastructure – Cisco and Meraki a benefit
- Experience with video conference room systems
- Basic understanding of virtualisation
- Scripting with Bash, Python or Powershell is a strong plus
- You are a quick learner and you enjoy analyzing and solving problems
- You are patient with a methodical approach
- You know how to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- You keep cool and positive under pressure and are always customer focused
- You find it easy to explain technical problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
- You are eager to always suggest new ideas and solutions
- You speak fluent English – our working language
- Flexible office environment and a modern office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, free fruits, and a high-end espresso machine
- Relayrians come from all over the world, speak 20+ languages (working language is English), and welcome people of all ages and parental statuses. Our customers are as diverse as we are – join us to connect with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- An extensive on-boarding period so you can get up to speed with the rest of the team
- A learning environment where you can build upon your skills and interests, share knowledge, access our expanding professional library, and attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline. We also offer free German classes at all levels
- Have some fun with regular team lunches and offsites, a yearly company summit, and our branded goodies
- Competitive salary
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget and visa assistance. We’ll help you settle into your exciting new city!
- 25 paid vacation days + public holidays
- Choose between a Mac, Windows, or a Linux machine
- We offer the ability to work with the newest tech-stack and the most talented engineers in the IoT industry!
Sound interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position:
At relayr, we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. As firm believers in the power of different perspectives, we encourage our employees to share knowledge and exchange bold ideas to help innovation in the IoT industry thrive. We are committed to creating a fair, supportive, and open environment for all.