IT Support Engineer // Wooga GmbH
As our new IT Support Engineer at Wooga, you will play a key role in providing friendly technical support to our employees, so they can optimally focus on their mission: making great games! You will be a member of the team that is the first point of contact for IT-related support, with a fantastic opportunity to gain knowledge and experience in this field.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Monitor our help desk and ticketing systems for new requests
- Troubleshooting Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android devices
- Ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of tickets
- Maintain equipment inventory
- Provide our employees with cool toys: any necessary hardware or software
- Imaging and configuring Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android devices
- Delivering fantastic Onboarding and Offboarding experience in collaboration with the HR team
- Assisting the team with project work
- Create and maintain internal technical documentation and how-to articles to help our internal customers
Even if you don’t have much formal experience, you are welcome to apply: for us, your attitude is more important than experience! Are you or do you have:
- Customer-service oriented, capable of being a friendly representative of the IT team, even and especially within high-pressure and stressful situations
- Team player
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Fluency in English (our working language within the company)
- Well organized personality with attention to details and a proven ability to prioritize tasks
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally
Nice to have, but wouldn’t influence the selection process:
- German language fluency
- Degree or certifications in Computer Science, IT Management, or similar
- We are fully committed to doing our part in helping you achieve your professional development goals. Aside from professional development planning, you can make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafes, internal training opportunities, workshops, and many others!
- Work just minutes from the center of Europe’s most vibrant city, socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
- As much coffee, drinks, cereals, and fruits as you can handle!
- Work in a small, autonomous team with a high degree of creative freedom.
- Collaborative and open company culture dedicated to making world-class games.
- Talented, inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
At Wooga we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences.