Jr. Ad Operations Manager // Koneo Mobile
Koneo Mobile: Trusted. Unique. Innovative. Enhancing mobile advertising with better technology, transparent results and innovative approaches.
At Koneo Mobile, we are a passionate, innovative and trusted group of mobile marketers working to build a better, more transparent and more streamlined performance-based marketing experience. Koneo’s unique insights and methods along with its proprietary performance distribution platform enable us to reach countless media sources with sophisticated targeting capabilities to maximize our ability to deliver positive results. Every day we leverage massive amounts of data to quickly identify and acquire new mobile customers.
Looking for an opportunity to add unique value to the Mobile Marketing industry? If so, this could be the right role for you!
– Full Time
The Jr Ad Operations Manager will work closely with the Ad Operations Team and Account Management team, offering support to ensure client satisfaction as well as the smooth set-up and running of campaigns. The Jr Ad Operations Manager will assist in the daily set-up, testing, reporting & monitoring of campaigns by troubleshooting technical issues, increasing communication with clients and with internal teams, building reports, analyzing and inputting data, controlling fraud & optimizing quality to increase campaign performance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Mobile campaign setup & testing
Work alongside and support the Ad Operations Team
- Troubleshooting tracking links, creative issues, delivery discrepancies, etc.
- Reporting, data analysis, fraud control & optimization to improve campaign quality & efficiency
- Problem-solving & troubleshooting support for Publisher/ Advertiser Account Management
- Testing of the campaign to ensure tracking & correct integration with the chosen tracking platform
- Analysis of campaign data & reporting of such findings to the Account Manager in form of Action points
- A/B testing of campaigns, client reports, budget & revenue analysis as well as publisher cap allocations
- Organize own workload & make decisions based on their findings & experience of the industry
- Attend Industry events and listen to Industry related Ad Tech webinars to integrate yourself into your new learning
Ideal Experience & Background:
- Fluent in English, written & verbal, German fluency a plus
- Proficient in Excel, is a must
- Excellent prioritization/decision-making skills
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A high attention to detail & numbers
- International Team full of passionate skilled people – 18 employees from 13 different nationalities
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to the companies success
- Variety of learning and development opportunities
- A great office in Berlin with a well-stocked kitchen
- Pleasant and cooperative work environment.
- Team Events on a regular basis (Beer Fridays, Potluck lunches, Breakfast Socials)
- Visa Support in case of relocation