Junior Fraud Specialist
Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust’s solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company’s mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Junior Fraud Specialist you will be supporting the Fraud Team with operational anti-fraud topics. Your goal is to ensure that all our clients get the best possible support in their continuous fight against fraudulent players in the industry. Therefore, you will be working closely with our clients, as well as our sales, account management and backend teams.
- Evaluate, research and communicate fraud requests from our clients
- Monitor data daily using dashboards, alerts and raw data
- Deep dive into statistical and line-item based anti-fraud analysis, discovering the culprits and methodology behind the fraud
- Educate clients and colleagues about recent fraud related developments in the industry and specifically in Adjust
- Working hand in hand with our Data Science and Development teams to make sure your findings get incorporated into the anti-fraud methodology at Adjust
What you bring:
- Strong analytical thinking, interest in that specific topic as well as high attention to details, in order to solve complex statistics and math based problems in large data sets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to break down complex issues in a simple and understandable way
- Curiosity and deep interest in high tech and anti-fraud methodology
- Previous experience working in a tech company is a plus
- Knowledge of spreadsheet programs, Shell scripting, SQL, Python, R or similar is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our careers page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!