Junior Ops Manager // Parity Technologies
Parity Technologies is a core blockchain infrastructure company. We are undergoing significant growth and are seeking a dedicated and well organised, energetic professional who is happy wearing multiple hats and is ready to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks.
Your duties will include but are not limited to
- Drive company-wide projects like subscription management, travel logistics (conferences, events, company retreat), renovations to our office, etc.
- Work with Operations Team to identify measures for process optimisation where applicable
- Conduct research and present findings to support executive decision-making
- Support the Operations Team across the entire range of daily tasks and partner with other functions such as People Operations (e.g. help find ways to reinforce Parity’s company culture)
- Be the first point of contact for internal and external requests
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a similar role or, alternatively, multiple successfully completed internships (3-6 months each) in a startup environment
- German and English language skills on near-native level
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise work in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on mentality
- Knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheets)
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Experience with project management tools like Trello or Asana
- Interest in or even experience with blockchain or open-source software (OSS)
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: the building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom, and autonomy to achieve that goal
- Because we value initiative and learning, we’ve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what’s best for you!