Office Manager // Lisk
Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin’s biggest blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland we are developing a platform from developers for developers to fulfil our mission – to make blockchain technology accessible. Lightcurve team members are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
We are looking for an Office Manager, who can support and assist our operations department and employees with day-to-day organisation and requests. You can find more information about us here: www.Lightcurve.io.
- Ensuring the well-being of the staff by cultivating the best work environment possible
- Supporting the team with office supplies, fruit and snacks
- Organizing internal and external events and activities
- Organizing the team travels (transport and accommodation)
- Creating and improving office management processes and guidelines
- Act as point of contact for our team
- Interact with local vendors and partner companies
- Managing office budget and other administrative duties
- Planning and execution upcoming office move
- Continuously improving day-to-day office operations in current and new office
- At least one year experience as an Office Manager or Office Assistant
- Able to work from our office in Berlin
- Fluent in German, as well as exceptional English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Remarkable people skills and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Exceptional organising skills
- Proactiveness – being able to identify the needs and come up with solutions
- Result-oriented – you like to set your own goals and you do your best to achieve them
- Detail-oriented – you have a high personal standard that you set for yourself
- Hands-on mentality – you like to get your hands dirty making things work
- Service-oriented – experience in hospitality is a plus
At Lightcurve, you’ll find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, a dynamic work environment, relocation packages, a modern office space in the center of Berlin, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Think you’re a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak many different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.
Find out more about how we work at www.Lightcurve.io. Check out what we’re crafting on www.Lisk.io. Want to learn more about blockchain technology? Discover our Lisk Academy!