Office Manager / Team Assistant
UPPER HAND is looking for an office manager to join our growing team in Berlin.
We are a new consumer brand that elevates protective gear into lifestyle brand territory. Our self-cleaning products offer a high level of protection against harmful microbes, whilst being super comfortable, sustainable, and looking aesthetically great.
You help us shape and manage our office processes, administration, and culture.
You are responsible for making the UPPER HAND office run smoothly on a day-to-day basis. You assist the founders, organize meetings and events, take charge of admin processes as well as our office infrastructure and support us in building our team culture.
- 2-3 years office management experience in a fast paced, young company
- A pro when it comes to Google mail, calendar, drive, docs, Asana, Slack
- Highly organized, attention to detail, fast paced
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong sense of design trends and consumer needs
- A passion for people and innovative products
Please apply with a brief motivation letter and your CV.
We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Salary and start date: According to agreement.
Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org