Teraki is a Berlin based tech driven company enabling true mobility. We stand for innovation in the rapidly developing connected car, self-driving and 3D mapping world. Teraki provides the data reduction and data processing solution for Automotive (IoT) applications and enables the launch of new applications by reducing costs. We help our customers on the challenges that are posed by the exploding amounts of data in connected cars for all sensor, video and 3D mapping data.
In this role, you will be the heart and soul of our office culture, by creating a nice and productive environment and ensuring a smooth running of our office in Berlin. You will be the go-to person for our employees, whenever they have any questions.
- Act as assistant to the Management
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for Management and employee
- Manage reception desk, welcome guests and visitors
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail and goods
- Support the Finance Manager on managing expenses and invoices administration
- Lead the organising and executing of company days and activities
- Purchase and take care of office supplies, IT equipment, facilities and inventories in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the common areas, tables, kitchen, coffee machine and meeting rooms. Take care of irregularities in the office.
- Assist in on-boarding of new staff
- Coordinate and assist in office and workplace moves. Other tasks when applicable; e.g. actively assist in seeking sub-renters; looking for new office space; etc.
- Assist team members, as point of first contact, with any work-related issue by providing direct support or redirecting them to the right person.
- Partner with Management / HR / Finance to update and maintain our office standards and procedures as necessary (office keys, inventory tracking, emergency procedures, etc.)
- Assist in visa and work permit applications and provide relocation support to new employees.
Who we are looking for
- At least two years of experience in office management, team assistance, reception or administration, ideally in a dynamic and fast-growing startup environment
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Work independently and solution oriented.
- Reliable and driven, with a strong desire to get things done and a willingness to take initiative when things are unclear
- Organised, systematic and detail oriented
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
- Strong orientation on internal client and making continuous improvement
- Hands-on attitude, self-starter and ability to work well under pressure
- Immediate available would a huge plus
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to actively contribute to future mobility challenges.
- To increase your know-how in state-of-the-art technologies: Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Embedded Development.
- Flat hierarchies and work in a small but highly motivated, multidisciplinary and multicultural team. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity.
- To work in a vibrant start-up environment in the heart of Berlin with the chance to play a big role in the success of Teraki. We do work that matters.