Operations Manager // bettercoach.de
Since 2016 the bettercoach team works on improving the corporate world. We are a young – yet experienced – team with a passion for personal development and IT. A few years ago, we realized how much potential there is for leaders of today and tomorrow in the growing coaching market. Now, we work with HR experts of big corporations (Deutsche Telekom, BASF…) around Europe and we offer fresh and digital solutions to their coaching programs.
what is our magic?
We personally know all the 250+ amazing certified leadership coaches of our pool, and we match them to incoming requests from leaders. Also, with our customizable management system, we standardize, simplify, and strengthen the work of HR teams. And if this does not sound like a lot, we offer some consulting on companies’ coaching programs, too.
do you have what it takes?
To join as Operations Manager:
- You are a structure Magician and have already used tools like Trello, SalesForce, etc.
- You love the idea of restructuring processes and you can abracadabra messy data into a neat excel.
- You are excited about the idea of learning more about personal development and knowing the coaches from our pool and supporting our clients.
- You have an interest in product development. You will be our customer-centricity expert and periodically work with the product team.
- You are thrilled at the idea of joining a team of few, taking over tasks who may not be part of your job role and growing together with us.
- You are motivated and disciplined. Autonomous work does not scare you.
some basic requirements to become a magician with us.
- You are fluent in English and in German. Any other language is a plus.
- You have some work experience. Minimum 1 year.
- You have completed at least a bachelor degree.
Besides the normal compensation package (salary & shares) and a caring team, you will be able to work from home and learn how to cook in our lunch sessions at the bettercoach kitchen (dishes from the world, but mainly from Italy thanks to Alice).
Please let us know why we should pick you as our new Magician by sending a short letter (in English) and your cv. You can reach us by mail at [email protected] or by carrier pigeon at Käthe-Niederkirchner-Straße 33, 10407 Berlin