Operations Manager // MedBelle
My name is Joe and I am the Head of Operations here at Medbelle, where it is our mission to build the first digital hospital.
First of all, let me tell you what Medbelle is all about.
As you know, the healthcare system as we know it can often be inefficient, disorganised and overstretched. Its complicated administrative processes contribute largely to its struggle to keep up with rapidly advancing technology, resulting in bad experiences for both patients and healthcare professionals alike.
As the first digital hospital, we are rebuilding the healthcare experience from scratch. This is what allows us to provide patients with an outstanding level of care that we would love to experience ourselves.
Backed by renowned international investors, we are helping an ever-growing number of patients receive the highest quality of medical procedures the UK has to offer. To help us maintain this level of care, we need to expand our operations team with highly motivated and passionate people who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
What you will do:
- Acting as the point of contact for our partner surgeons, their secretaries and hospitals
- Scheduling and organising patients consultations and surgery with our partner surgeons
- Providing key information to the Sales team from our partner surgeons
- Performing well on KPIs and where necessary finding solutions to problems in order to supper the team’s targets and goals
- Finding solutions to problems in order to improve internal processes
- Find improvement potential to add value to a growing business and our network of partners
- Keeping on top of tasks, admin and workload to ensure a smooth day to day running
What you bring to the table:
- Are fluent in both spoken and written English (no German skills required)
- Have worked previously in an Operations or Logistics role, startup experience is a plus
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and have impeccable time. management and organisational skills
- Are competent and confident communicating via phone and email
- Have the ability to think on your feet and a willingness to adapt and develop
- Can bring a positive attitude to work with you every day
- Hold a valid working permit for Germany
What we offer you:
- This is an opportunity to become part of one of Berlin’s most successful startups and grow with the company
- When you’re doing a great job, you will always have the opportunity to take on more responsibility and grow professionally and personally
- This job will give you a high amount of creative freedom and ownership and provide you with an opportunity to significantly shape our core products
- You will work on real and challenging problems with smart people who care
- We do stuff together – Join the Medbelle family if you love Friday beers, team dinners and impeccable office banter
- And of course the most important stuff: a constant supply of coffee, fruits and a weekly brunch powers you while you reinvent global healthcare. Oh, and we have English tea, lots of English tea.
- A competitive salary
What the crew is like and why I love working here:
Our Medbelle family is a small and truly international team (75%+ internationals). We pride ourselves on our company culture that’s focused on building a great service with a professional emphasis on numbers and growth.
As a typical Berlin startup, we, of course, have the usual fun stuff: free coffee & British tea, fruits, pancake Tuesdays, an amazing Villa in Kreuzberg, Friday memes and team events we probably shouldn’t talk about here. But what I love most about working for Medbelle is the honest desire to help improve the experiences of our patients – that’s what keeps us motivated and driven.
We move quickly. If you are a great match, we can cover the initial phone interviews, an on-site interview with me and a chat with the founders all within two weeks. I look forward to hearing from you!
Joe (Head of Operations)