Operations Manager (m,f,d)
Bosque is looking for an Operations Manager (m,f,d) to join its fast-growing team.
The team at Bosque is dedicated to improving the experience of plant ownership. We assist our customers with the selection of the right plants for your home environment, ship them safely to their doorstep and help them with plant care through our technology. You will join an experienced team of entrepreneurs, plant experts and well-known investors that are driven by a common vision of making cities and indoor environments greener and healthier. As Bosque grows, we’re looking for a highly motivated Operations Manager to play a key role in professionalizing our supply chain operations.
As an Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include the day-to-day operations and customer service, as well as implementing the professionalization and expansion of our supply chain. We are a small team, so you’ll work hands on and it will be demanding and immensely rewarding at the same time. You will work closely with Bosque’s founding team to lead part of our operations activities and report directly to the COO.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Own the day-to-day operations and performance across customer experience and logistics (delivery & returns)
- Responsible for warehouse management and our proprietary potting operations (production planning, staffing strategy, cost control)
- Supervise our potting team providing guidance and expertise as well as carrying out performance reviews
- Monitor all aspects of our logistics & fulfillment processes and respective KPIs (e.g. delivery times, carrier performance, NPS, etc.)
- Work closely with the product & operations teams in order to set up scalable & efficient processes and find solutions to all kind of logistics challenges to help the business grow
- Support the build up of our the logistics network in Germany – from identifying & implementing logistics service providers to setting regional logistic HUBs
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in related field and 2+ years relevant work experience (logistics, supply chain or transportation – e-commerce experience is a plus); OR 5+ years relevant work experience
- Hands-on attitude and willingness to roll up the sleeves and ‘get stuff done’
- Ideally you have gained some first leadership experience (incl. extracurricular activities)
- Strong customer and service orientation as well as focus on quality & excellence
- An analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
- Affinity for plants, strong drive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills in German (native or full professional fluency is a MUST) and English
- A competitive remuneration package
- A dynamic and intellectually challenging environment within a growing team
- The office is an industrial space in the heart of Kreuzberg with more plants than you can count
- A huge garden!
If this sounds like you, please send your CV, together with your salary expectations, and the earliest possible starting date.