Project Manager // Dalia Research GmbH
Founded in 2013 and based in Berlin, Dalia develops B2B/SaaS solutions to facilitate market and opinion research in >100 countries. We harness the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro-surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real-time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia is a dynamic and fast-paced tech startup with an exceptionally talented team from 20 different countries driven by one mission: to generate information that helps us better understand the world around us.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Berlin to run research projects for our clients and deliver the key insights they need to make impactful decisions.
The journey that awaits you:
- In this role, you will conduct global research projects from concept to finish for our clients, with a particular focus on the exciting consumer brands that use Latana, our cutting-edge brand analytics product.
- This is a unique opportunity for you to work with one of the world’s most powerful engines for market and public opinion research. Additionally, your work will be key to making decisions at innovative companies like Duolingo, Headspace, Revolut, and more.
- If you are a talented Project Manager with an eye for detail, a passion for research, and a dedication to delivering the best possible service to clients, you and Dalia could be a match!
- You will manage multiple projects simultaneously with varying levels of complexity for project clients around the world. Your responsibilities across a project life cycle will include survey scripting, testing, data gathering, and preparation of data for integration into dashboards.
- In your quest to deliver the quickest and most reliable research insights to clients, you will be the glue holding together all teams contributing to project delivery, including our Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Data Science teams.
- Working from pre-defined specifications and in collaboration with our Researchers on custom projects, you give input on survey design, both writing and/or editing questions, targeted at specific audiences as specified by our clients.
Your profile includes:
- Experience working directly with different clients on mid-sized to larger projects. Prior work with international clients in a consultative and/or research-related role is a bonus.
- A proven ability to meticulously manage a project throughout an entire life-cycle while balancing and coordinating multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, including C-level presentation skills.
- Strong inner drive to get things done: you are not waiting for others to manage or tell you what to do, you are self-driven and an internal change-maker.
- Organisational mastermind: you break down large and complex projects into manageable tasks, excel at building roadmaps and setting milestones, and enjoy multitasking.
- Quality ambassador: you combine precision with a meticulous mindset to maximize your efficiency.
What else makes Dalia awesome?
- No “ninja” culture – teamwork here is paramount, and that means others will help you when you need it.
- Occasional remote work is possible.
- A well-stocked kitchen, where you can request grocery items.
- Two team boats that we built ourselves!
Questions? Email us at [email protected]