Receptionist & Office Assistant in part-time (f-m-x) // Körber Digital GmbH
Join our international team of talented, creative entrepreneurs; grow together with the company, and create visible impact.
As part of the Körber Digital Office Team you support our office in Berlin with daily office administration and through careful preparation and support of meetings and other events.
Your main activities:
- You are the friendly support greeting our team and guests and managing the reception system.
- You are responsible for the reservation and coordination of all internal conference rooms.
- You prepare meetings, trainings & events, manage the room set-up, catering orders and take care of our guests.
- You handle administrative tasks, including telephone switchboard, post and courier services.
- You manage the procurement and tracking of office supplies, food and consumables.
- You act as contact person for the team on everyday issues and support the office management.
Your experience and profile:
- You already have experience in reception and office administration.
- You are interested in supporting us part-time around 30 hours per week.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with working and communicating through digital tools.
- You can communicate in German and English at native language level.
- You are a self-motivated and self-organized team player.
- You are a hands-on problem solver with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritize and remain calm also in stressful situations.
- You love to communicate with different stakeholders to get things done and have a natural sense of service.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to make an impact as part of a dynamic and talented international team, to work independently and to shape your area of work according to your strengths.
Feel at home in our new office in the center of Berlin, in a comfortable dog-friendly working space, with free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee events, and more.
If you are interested, please send us your application together with your earliest start date & salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!