Senior Customer Retention Analyst DACH (f/m/d/x)
This is HelloFresh
HelloFresh? Aren’t they the ones with the cooking boxes? Yes! But that’s not all. We don’t just sell cooking boxes. We have a vision to truly revolutionise the food industry! Our mission: We serve everyday solutions that inspire positive change. How are we doing this: Starting with optimising the supply chain so that we can source fresh deliveries directly from the supplier, we make the daily life of our customers around the world easier with our service, week after week. In 2020 alone, we delivered over 600 million meals! We also want to be a pioneer in the sustainability of cooking boxes and therefore now offset 100% of our direct emissions*.
We have many more big plans with plenty of room for your ideas and further development. Because for us, every single employee worldwide counts. So if you’re looking for working with a sensational, ambitious team on impactful tasks, we should get to know each other as soon as possible!
As DACH Senior Customer Retention Analyst (f/m/d/x), you will support us in our efforts to help make better informed decisions based on clean and insightful data along the entire value chain and across HelloFresh markets. If you’re interested in working in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies with a great (and delicious) product, plenty of opportunities and challenging tasks, this is your chance!
Your area of responsibility
- Since the Customer Retention team is focusing on supporting various business functions and on creating insights along the entire value chain and core KPIs, you will visualize reports and findings of analyses by creating dashboards and presentations to a wide variety of stakeholders
- You will initiate and perform customer retention analysis, deep dives and consequent monitor trends and developments across the DACH HelloFresh markets
- You will help the business to better understand retention by shaping retention principles and framework and offer constant guidance
- You will translate qualitative and quantitative customer data into actionable insights to understand customer needs, inform strategic decision-making and support trade-off decisions at the highest levels of leadership
- You will improve, establish and maintain data pipelines and reports according to the requirements of the fast-changing business environment of HelloFresh
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred in business or STEM-related fields (e.g. mathematics, engineering, computer science, economics, statistics, etc.)
- You have 3+ years experience as a Data Analyst or within a similar position and at least half a year of experience in managing a Data Product, i.e. Dashboard, Tool or Model. On top, you have already demonstrated your analytical skills in a number of larger (ad-hoc) analyses
- You have excellent command of SQL
- You can tell stories with data, preferably in Tableau
- You possess good experiences in Python for analytical purposes
- An own online-portfolio is a great way to show your dedication to data and is considered a big plus
- You can estimate business impact for a project and derive recommendations for prioritization
- You describe yourself as an excellent communicator and are able to present your procedures and results to others in an understandable way
- You are solution-oriented and pay high attention to detail
- You have an agile mindset, deal well with changing priorities
- You are self-organized, proactive, curious and pragmatic
- You are willing to learn something new every day
- You speak English with a native speaker’s competence and good German is a plus
- Eligibility to work in Germany full-time (40h/Week) is advantageous
What we offer you
- First things first: You will be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission. Because “we want to change the way people eat, forever!”
- You will learn by working together with Customer Retention experts and therefore have the opportunity to continuously develop professionally
- An attractive and competitive salary is a given in our compensation package
- You can look forward to a feel-good workplace situated in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg with open-minded people who will be happy to exchange ideas with you over a soft drink
- You will benefit from an irresistible discount on our cooking box and on HelloFreshGO products in the office
- You can take advantage of our in-house gym as well as our partnership with Urban Sports Club and many others
- You can also participate in our office yoga class, both remotely and onsite, in the office
- You can look forward to numerous extras that are part of our programme, such as a company pension plan, flexible working hours, a work from home policy as an integral part of our work culture and the opportunity to take a sabbatical
- You will be provided with a MacBook or Windows laptop and all the hardware and software you need to work
- You’ll get all the information you need during your onboarding through our new employee Intranet
- Diversity is important to you? It is important to us too! Diversity in which everyone feels comfortable is absolutely central to us
- You will have an annual educational budget for your individual training programmes
- We want you to feel good with all aspects of your life: that’s why we also offer opportunities for childcare, mental health, and more
- You can look forward to having fun with colleagues: Interesting presentations, people management lunches, games, team events, parties, Friday beers, company runs or even a book club. Everything is possible, nothing is mandatory.
- You don’t live in Germany and need a relocation service to Berlin? We can help you!
- You will have the opportunity to compensate Co2 for the environment by receiving an allowance for mobility services like e.g. Bike-Sharing, E-Scooter, Car-Sharing sponsored by our cooperation partners RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For us, everyone is fresh
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives of each individual team member and support their personal development at the workplace. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, is made on the basis of qualifications, performance and company requirements and is independent of origin, skin colour, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability, or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce bias in the selection and interview process and to accommodate individual needs.