Technical Customer Support Engineer (M/F) // SmartFrame
SmartFrame is looking for a talented and proactive Technical Customer Support Engineer to join our product team in Berlin and support customers and B2B clients. You will be in charge of supporting our customers with setting up and integrating with our online platform, solving ad-hoc technical problems and assisting in bespoke implementations.
You will work in a small product team along UX Designers and report directly to the CPO. You will communicate on a daily basis with the remote development team and may occasionally travel to Kraków (PL) or London offices.
What your responsibilities will be?
- Explaining product benefits and features to our customers
- Helping customers solve technical problems
- Reproducing customer problems, reporting bugs and working together with the developers to solve them
- Responding quickly to customers, primarily by email or chat, with occasional phone calls
- Maintaining and developing customer-facing documentation
- Implementing means to measure customer satisfaction and working on improving it continuously
Who are we looking for?
- You have 2+ years of experience supporting developers and/or corporate clients
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (additional languages are a plus)
- You are very well organized and capable of working independently
- You sincerely enjoy helping people
- Experience with WordPress and/or SalesForce is a plus
What do we offer you?
- Full-time employment contract
- Friendly and no-nonsense working environment in a small team
- Location in Alt-Treptow, near Görlitzer Park, in a very exciting prototyping lab
- Very good work-life balance through fair working hours and weekly home office
Does this sound interesting? Please apply by sending us your CV along with a short explanation of why would you like to work at SmartFrame!