Site Reliability Engineer – SRE (m/w/d)
At LivingPackets, we want to make the world a better place and people’s lives easier. To do so, we have invented THE BOX: A sustainable, secure and smart packaging solution, that eliminates all packaging waste created by global e-commerce, is highly convenient to use, and enables fantastic new digital services.
A role at LivingPackets is for those who want to do something extraordinary and who want to grow. Every day we are pushing the very boundaries of technology and customer experience to deliver something that will have a profound impact on the state of the world.
What we do here is hard, but then very few things worth achieving are easy. By joining LivingPackets you will have the opportunity to work with our world-class team of more than 40 leaders, experts and engineers who are as passionate about changing the world as you are.
We value potential and a growth mindset more than experience: we want you to come as you are, no matter your background. As long as you share our desire to push the limits of what’s possible and yourself, you’ll fit right in.
Generic applications will not be taken into account.
- Participation in a vision for a fairer and ecologically sustainable society
- A passionate and talented team that loves what it does and has fun doing it
- The opportunity to create a product that will eliminate all packaging waste
- Honest and open communication at all levels
- Space and support for your personal and professional development
- A beautiful office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- Shape the future of LivingPackets and THE BOX by helping to create the core apps for our
- Share ownership with developers by using the same tools and techniques across the stack
- Have a formula for balancing accidents and failures against new releases Encourage moving quickly by reducing costs of failure
- Encourage “automating this year’s job away” and minimizing manual systems work to focus on efforts that bring long-term value to the system
- Believe that operations is a software problem, and define prescriptive ways for measuring availability, uptime, outages, toil, etc.
- Help to build our brand as a sustainable company and design a product that people will love to use
- Primarily a coder who cares about making other coders productive. We are not looking for scripting Admins Solve with thinking first, not tools
- Your job is to put yourself out of a job and tackle new improvements all the time
- Happy to help developers find and solve issues themselves and work on avoiding them in the future
- Improve Observability to remove all fear of Production Deployments
- Control Theory & Kubernetes
- GitOps, CI (Gitlab), CD (weave flux or similar)
- Be able to drive security, privacy, governance, DR, etc Infrastructure as Code focus (Terraform mainly right now), you need to hate clicking buttons!
- Good Cloud knowledge, Google
- Cloud preferable Networking basics and planning are desirable Cloud Cost Optimization
- You are fluent in English