Strategy and Business Development Manager (f/m/d) // BSDEX
About Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH
We are Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH – we are building Germany´s first regulated trading venue for digital assets. Bitcoin has disrupted the conventional banking and Stock exchange business and generated billions in value in shortest possible time. The underlying blockchain technology is revolutionizing the handling of assets along the value chain of the financial world. We set high standards in transparency and security and offer a reliable framework for trading. In order to realize this ambitious endeavor, we are looking for new colleagues (f/m/d), who are willing to take on responsibility, who bring in a good portion of pioneering spirit and courage to accompany us on this path.
- Together with our managing directors Peter and Dirk, you shape the overall mandate and profile of the strategy and business development department
- You analyze and evaluate new business opportunities and present those to the key decision makers. Once given the mandate, you execute those initiatives with the goal to transition those to sustainable business/product streams.
- You set clear priorities and focus in order to create maximum impact on the company’s strategic positioning and financial success
- You strongly collaborate with your internal colleagues with trading floor experience and product know-how to jointly come up with new business, partnerships and product ideas
- You actively participate in attracting further talent and support in the hiring processes for the strategy and business development team
- You educate the organization about the context and impact of your initiatives to foster high commitment and engagement
What you bring:
- You are an experienced strategy and business development professional with previous work experience in pioneering technology companies
- Ideally, your roles were embedded in highly regulated contexts and you have experience in the financial industry (i.e. banking, trading, fintech, token economy)
- You are extremely visionary, and you understand to infect others with your ideas
- You understand our industry landscape, network with market participants and create meaningful cooperation’s and partnerships
- You know how to create and calculate business cases and plans with different scenarios in order to build the basis for decision-makers
- You actively contribute to a healthy team culture based on mutual trust and support and you are fun to work with :-)
- You are okay with some travel activity between Berlin and Stuttgart (we give our best to establish a great remote collaboration culture that avoids too many trips and minimizes our carbon footprint for the whole company)
- Participation and ownership in building the missing piece of infrastructure in Europe to trade digital assets
- Access to resources and colleagues of Boerse Stuttgart and knowledge exchange / collaboration with other digitization projects within Boerse Stuttgart, namely Primary Market / Tokenization, Custody, BISON
- Become a shaper of our company culture
- We will have further perks here in the future …
Sounds good? Please send us your CV/LinkedIn/Github (no need for a cover/motivation letter) to [email protected] and we will get back to you in no time!