Supply Chain Manager
- Communicate with the international and domestic suppliers and place and track Purchase orders.
- Organize the logistics from the suppliers domestically and internationally to our warehouses.
- You are the first point of contact for our Co-Manufacturers and oversee the stock levels, productions, and timelines.
- Prepare reports and analyze findings while presenting these to the Team.
- Cross-functional working with other departments Support the Operations Team in projects and their daily operations.
- You are a main stakeholder in new projects that support the growth of the European Supply Chain Team.
- You are passionate about plant-based products
- 5+ years’ experience in supply chain management
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- Logistics and forwarding experience
- Attention to detail and creative problem solving
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- German and English are required, another language is a plus
- Experience with Excel and ERP systems
- Willing to learn and grow in a young, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment