Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata provides advanced data solutions to empower companies with data and technological innovation.
Our corporate clients trust us with strategy, solution design and implementation. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing to processing and insight generation, using cutting-edge tools as well as custom solutions. We are a fast growing high performance business, built on a solid and stable foundation. We are ahead of the curve in a rapidly expanding market, which makes this an exciting time to join us. We are looking for people who want to tackle new challenges, take ownership of their work and seize this opportunity to make a personal impact.
As a highly purpose-driven organisation, we exempt 10% of our week from work and dedicate it to personal, non-work-related activities, aiming for impactfulness beyond the traditional scope of the classical capitalistic business objective.
- Opportunity to build a great company and grow with us
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess through direct mentorship
- Develop yourself in a highly purpose-driven work environment
- Responsibility from day one
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but amiable environment
- Frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Strong company benefits program (public transport, language classes, lunches and more)
- Breakfast, fruits, snacks, hot and cold drinks and anything else
As a Team Assistant you will work side by side with the founders on growing the company and enabling the team to be its best.
- You will take ownership of the office – dreaming up ways to make our space a happier place to work, and taking action
- You’ll work alongside the founders to ensure we make the right hiring decisions – screening candidates, handling interview logistics, and welcoming candidates
- You’ll take care of having all office supplies needed for the team, take care of post and deliveries
- You’ll make sure our office is always stocked with fresh food and drinks
- You enjoy making others happy
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly organised and structured way of working
- Full ability to work in English and good German knowledge